Smore International's H1 2022 net profit drops 52%

Aug.25.2022
Smore International's H1 2022 net profit drops 52%
China's Smoore International Holdings reports a 52% net profit decline in H1 2022 due to the impact of COVID-19.

According to a report by the Dow Jones newswire, semiconductor manufacturer, SMIC International Holding Limited, experienced a 52.0% decline in net profits after adjustments for the first half of 2022 due to the ongoing and recurring impact of the COVID-19 pandemic.


E-cigarette technology solutions provider Smoore reported in a filing to the Hong Kong Stock Exchange on Wednesday that its adjusted net profit for the first half of the year (January to June) dropped from RMB 2.98 billion ($428.27 million) in the same period last year to RMB 1.44 billion ($209.92 million). Revenue for the first half of the year also fell from RMB 6.955 billion ($1 billion) to RMB 5.65 billion ($817.03 million) compared to a year ago.


It states that in the future, Smoore will continue to focus on the field of atomization with "atomization technology" as the core, establish a world-leading atomization technology platform, innovate products and incubate business, and cultivate partnerships within the industry.


Statement


This article is compiled based on third-party information and is intended for industry communication and education.


This article does not represent the views of 2FIRSTS, and 2FIRSTS cannot confirm the authenticity or accuracy of the content. The translation of this article is only intended for industry exchange and research purposes.


Due to limitations in our ability to translate, the compiled article may not be an exact representation of the original text. Please refer to the original for accuracy.


2FIRSTS maintains complete alignment with the Chinese government regarding any domestic, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, and foreign-related statements and positions.


The copyright of compiled information belongs to the original media and authors. If there is any infringement, please contact us for deletion.


This document has been generated through artificial intelligence translation and is provided solely for the purposes of industry discourse and learning. Please note that the intellectual property rights of the content belong to the original media source or author. Owing to certain limitations in the translation process, there may be discrepancies between the translated text and the original content. We recommend referring to the original source for complete accuracy. In case of any inaccuracies, we invite you to reach out to us with corrections. If you believe any content has infringed upon your rights, please contact us immediately for its removal.

Canada Studies UK-Style “Smoke-Free Generation” Tobacco Ban
Canada Studies UK-Style “Smoke-Free Generation” Tobacco Ban
Canada’s federal health minister, Majorie Michel, said she is looking into legislation that would permanently ban the sale of tobacco products to anyone born after 2008. She said Canada has seen the approach recently proposed in the United Kingdom and is reviewing it with partners. Health Canada previously said the Government of Canada has invested C$66 million annually since 2018 to help Canadians quit smoking and reduce the harms of nicotine addiction.
Apr.29 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Costa Rica’s Constitutional Court Rejects Challenge, New Vape Rules to Take Effect on August 6
Costa Rica’s Constitutional Court Rejects Challenge, New Vape Rules to Take Effect on August 6
Costa Rica’s Constitutional Court has rejected an injunction seeking to stop a new vape regulation from taking effect, ruling that there was no specific harm to constitutional rights. As a result, Technical Regulation RTCR 519-2025, promoted by the Health Ministry, will enter into force on August 6 as originally planned.
Mar.20 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Imperial Tobacco Canada Responds to Anti-Smoking Groups on Youth Vaping
Imperial Tobacco Canada Responds to Anti-Smoking Groups on Youth Vaping
Imperial Tobacco Canada responded to the April 17 press conference by anti-smoking groups by calling for a more focused, fact-based discussion on youth vaping that targets the illicit market. The company said youth should not be using nicotine products and that it supports strong measures to prevent youth access, but argued that the discussion failed to clearly distinguish between the regulated market and the illicit market that is driving youth access.
Apr.22 by 2FIRSTS.ai
China Boton Group Posts 2025 Revenue of RMB 1.496 Billion, With E-Cigarette Product Revenue Up 4.6%
China Boton Group Posts 2025 Revenue of RMB 1.496 Billion, With E-Cigarette Product Revenue Up 4.6%
China Boton Group reported its results for the year ended December 31, 2025. Revenue was RMB 1.496 billion, down about 9.5% from RMB 1.653 billion in 2024. Gross profit was RMB 377.1 million, with a gross margin of 25.2%, and the group recorded a net loss of RMB 1.000 billion for the year.
Mar.24 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Fifth Circuit Hears Challenge to FDA’s Standard for Reviewing Flavored Vape Applications
Fifth Circuit Hears Challenge to FDA’s Standard for Reviewing Flavored Vape Applications
A three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit heard oral arguments on Tuesday in a case brought by seven small vape-liquid companies challenging the Food and Drug Administration’s denial of marketing authorization for their flavored electronic nicotine products.
Apr.30 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Exhibition Insights | Geek Bar Booth Shows Two Fasoul Heat-Not-Burn Devices in Prague
Exhibition Insights | Geek Bar Booth Shows Two Fasoul Heat-Not-Burn Devices in Prague
At EVO NXT 2026 in Prague, the Geek Bar booth displayed two Fasoul heat-not-burn devices, Q1 Pro and C2. One stressed compact size, screen-led control and dual modes, while the other highlighted faster heating, a larger battery and added functions. Both were presented as compatible with IQOS TEREA and SENTIA sticks. Materials on a website displaying Fasoul-related information also show recent market activity in Japan and Italy.
Apr.20 by 2FIRSTS.ai