VPZ Plans to Expand with 20 New Stores

Mar.15.2023
VPZ Plans to Expand with 20 New Stores
VPZ plans to open 20 new stores in the UK, bringing their total to 170, while also calling for tighter regulations.

VPZ, the largest electronic cigarette chain store in the UK, has announced their plan to expand the market by opening 20 new stores this year, bringing the total number of stores to 170.


This year, VPZ has opened stores in Hekseham, Sheffield, Nottingham, Derby, and Newcastle.


As they expand, VPZ spokesperson Doug Mutter has expressed a desire for the UK government to follow New Zealand's lead in strengthening regulations on the e-cigarette market.


According to Doug Mutter, "VPZ is committed to helping adult smokers quit smoking and has helped over 700,000 people quit since its inception in 2012.


According to earlier reports, VPZ plans to open 10 new stores in 2022, bringing the total number of stores to 160. However, it appears that this plan was not fully executed last year.


References:


VPZ, a chain of vaping stores, has announced additional plans for expansion while also advocating for stricter regulation of the vaping market.


This document has been generated through artificial intelligence translation and is provided solely for the purposes of industry discourse and learning. Please note that the intellectual property rights of the content belong to the original media source or author. Owing to certain limitations in the translation process, there may be discrepancies between the translated text and the original content. We recommend referring to the original source for complete accuracy. In case of any inaccuracies, we invite you to reach out to us with corrections. If you believe any content has infringed upon your rights, please contact us immediately for its removal.

Bangladesh Industry Association Calls for Regulated Framework Instead of Vape Ban
Bangladesh Industry Association Calls for Regulated Framework Instead of Vape Ban
Bangladesh Electronic Nicotine Delivery Systems Traders Association said at a press conference on April 9 that use of e-cigarette products under regulated policy frameworks has produced positive public health outcomes globally.
Apr.10 by 2FIRSTS.ai
KT&G to Cancel All 10.87 Million Treasury Shares on April 23
KT&G to Cancel All 10.87 Million Treasury Shares on April 23
KT&G disclosed on April 16 that it will cancel all 10.87 million treasury shares it currently holds, with the planned cancellation amounting to about KRW 1.85 trillion,(USD 1.26 billion). The cancellation date is scheduled for April 23.
Apr.17 by 2FIRSTS.ai
New Mexico Attorney General Files Lawsuit Over Sales of Flavored Disposable E-Cigarettes
New Mexico Attorney General Files Lawsuit Over Sales of Flavored Disposable E-Cigarettes
The New Mexico Department of Justice announced that it has filed a lawsuit against major convenience store chains and distributors, alleging that they sold flavored disposable e-cigarettes and contributed to youth nicotine addiction across the state.
Apr.01 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Swedish Politicians Ask European Commission to Clarify Legality of France’s Nicotine Pouch Ban
Swedish Politicians Ask European Commission to Clarify Legality of France’s Nicotine Pouch Ban
France’s ban on oral nicotine pouches has triggered an immediate response in Sweden. Swedish Minister for Foreign Trade Benjamin Dousa said Sweden had mobilized strongly against the ban and argued that it constitutes a clear obstacle to the free movement of goods within the EU single market. Swedish officials say the measure affects a strategically important domestic industry and conflicts with Sweden’s harm-reduction approach to public health.
Apr.14 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Dutch Data Show 244 Companies Continued Illegal Vape Sales After Two Fines
Dutch Data Show 244 Companies Continued Illegal Vape Sales After Two Fines
According to RTL Nieuws, citing figures from the Netherlands Food and Consumer Product Safety Authority (NVWA), hundreds of Dutch shops continue to sell illegal vapes, often even after repeated fines.
Apr.08 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Reuters: More “Made in America” Vape Products Appear in the U.S. Amid Trump Tariffs and Crackdown
Reuters: More “Made in America” Vape Products Appear in the U.S. Amid Trump Tariffs and Crackdown
According to Reuters, the U.S. vaping market has recently seen an increase in products marketed as “Made in America” amid the Trump administration’s stronger enforcement against unauthorized vape brands and increased trade tariff pressure on Chinese goods. Since October 2025, at least eight new vape brands highlighting American credentials have entered the U.S. market, and none of them has authorization for sale. Brands mentioned by Reuters include Maxus Star and OneTank.
Apr.08