FEELM Unveils New Disposable Solution at UK's VApril Event

Apr.24.2023
FEELM Unveils New Disposable Solution at UK's VApril Event
FEELM, a tech brand under SMOORE, presents its innovative FEELM Max disposable solution at VApril, a UK e-vapor event.

Recently, FEELM, a technology brand under SMOORE, showcased its upgraded FEELM Max ceramic core disposable solution at VApril, a UK-based event focused on e-vapor products. The event, organized by the UK Vaping Industry Association (UKVIA), aims to assist more users in transitioning to e-vapor and has been running for six consecutive years.

 

During VApril, FEELM partnered with multiple e-vapor product stores in central London to distribute free samples of the FEELM Max disposable solution to consumers, allowing them to experience a high-quality e-vapor experience. Last month, John Dunne, the UKVA's Director-General, expressed the government's concern for the regulated development of the disposable industry, calling for full compliance in order to promote healthy growth in the European e-vapor sector.

 

FEELM Unveils New Disposable Solution at UK's VApril Event
Customer trying FEELM product | Smoore

 

After being distributed, the FEELM Max solution attracted the attention of both British consumers and store owners, with many praising the ceramic core disposable solution as a competitive and optimal choice under regulatory conditions. Users noted the high-quality feel and transparency of the oil chamber, as well as the impressive performance of the ceramic core. The upgraded FEELM Max ceramic core disposable solution is set to launch in Birmingham, UK, on May 13th, offering a premium disposable experience for global users.

 

Previously in this March, SMOORE launched its newly developed power solution PowerAlpha designed for disposables at the Las Vegas APE expo.

 

On April. 26 at GMT 11 AM, UKVIA will join 2FIRSTS live stream to interpret the UK government's recent movements. Please stay tuned.
 

FEELM Unveils New Disposable Solution at UK's VApril Event

 

*The content of this article is written after the extraction, compilation and integration of multiple information for exchange and learning purposes. The copyright of the summary information still belongs to the original article and its author. If any infringement is found, please contact us to delete it. 

NACS Urges USTR to Address Illegal E-Cigarette Exports in China Trade Engagements
NACS Urges USTR to Address Illegal E-Cigarette Exports in China Trade Engagements
NACS submitted a comment letter to USTR in a proceeding examining unfair trade practices worldwide. The letter focuses on illicit nicotine products made in China and shipped to the United States in violation of U.S. law. NACS said the U.S. electronic nicotine delivery systems market has become dominated by illicit products, mainly disposable e-cigarettes manufactured in China and sold without the marketing authorization required by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration.
Apr.16 by 2FIRSTS.ai
U.S. Senator Durbin Criticizes FDA’s First Flavored Vape Authorization, Says Trump Administration Conceded to Big Tobacco
U.S. Senator Durbin Criticizes FDA’s First Flavored Vape Authorization, Says Trump Administration Conceded to Big Tobacco
U.S. Senator Dick Durbin on May 13 criticized the Trump Administration’s Food and Drug Administration for approving the sale and marketing of fruit-flavored e-cigarettes for the first time, while also allowing some illegal vaping products to remain on the market. He also linked the regulatory shift to the departure of FDA Commissioner Marty Makary, saying White House pressure on regulators to approve tobacco product applications could create serious public-health consequences.
Regulations
May.15
More Than 500 Stores in Russia’s Nizhny Novgorod Region Voluntarily Stop Selling Vapes
More Than 500 Stores in Russia’s Nizhny Novgorod Region Voluntarily Stop Selling Vapes
According to the Nizhny Novgorod regional government, 550 stores in the region have voluntarily removed vapes and e-liquids from their product assortments. Regional officials said a public offer encouraging businesses to self-restrict vape sales has been in place since September 2025, and that a large retail chain with more than 40 outlets in Nizhny Novgorod joined the initiative. The regional government also said a federal ban on vape sales is expected in the near future.
Apr.15 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Russian Vape Industry Proposes State Monopoly on E-Liquid Production as Alternative to Ban
Russian Vape Industry Proposes State Monopoly on E-Liquid Production as Alternative to Ban
Russian business groups are trying to persuade the authorities to abandon plans to ban the sale of e-cigarettes and related liquids at both the federal and regional levels.
Apr.03 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Poland Seizes 223,688 Disposable Vapes Without Required Excise Marks
Poland Seizes 223,688 Disposable Vapes Without Required Excise Marks
Poland’s Customs and Tax Service in Łódź carried out an inspection at a property near Zgierz and seized 223,688 disposable e-cigarettes without the required excise markings.
Apr.07 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Philippine Health Department Pushes Total Vape Ban, With Tobacco-Only Flavor Limit as Alternative
Philippine Health Department Pushes Total Vape Ban, With Tobacco-Only Flavor Limit as Alternative
The Philippine Department of Health said it is pushing for a total ban on vape products. If a full ban is not feasible, DOH officer-in-charge Director Dr. Dominic Maddumba said vape products should at least be limited to plain tobacco flavors to reduce their appeal to minors.
May.06 by 2FIRSTS.ai