Man Assaulted and Robbed During E-Cigarette Sale in Russia

Aug.22.2022
Man robbed and beaten during meeting with e-cigarette seller in Russia's Chita-Chernovsky district. Suspect admits guilt.

A man arranged to meet with an e-cigarette salesman in the Chitinsky district of Russia, but instead assaulted and robbed him.


The news department of the Ministry of Internal Affairs in the Outer Baikal region reported on this incident. According to the police, the victim had posted an advertisement for the sale of an electronic cigarette in a newspaper. During a confrontation with residents of Chita, he was severely beaten and lost consciousness. When the man woke up, he discovered that he had lost electronic cigarettes worth a total of 37,000 rubles. The victim has filed a criminal lawsuit against the suspect, and is requesting the return of the stolen property. The suspect had previously been under police surveillance and has confessed to his actions.


Statement


This article is compiled from third-party information and is intended solely for industry exchange and learning.


This article does not represent the views of 2FIRSTS, and 2FIRSTS cannot confirm the authenticity or accuracy of the article's content. The translation of this article is solely for industry communication and research purposes.


Due to limitations in the translation process, the translated article may not fully express the same meaning as the original. Please refer to the original text for accuracy.


2FIRSTS aligns completely with the Chinese government's stance on any domestic, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan, or foreign-related issues and opinions.


The copyright for the compiled information belongs to the original media and authors. If there is any infringement, please contact us for deletion.


This document has been generated through artificial intelligence translation and is provided solely for the purposes of industry discourse and learning. Please note that the intellectual property rights of the content belong to the original media source or author. Owing to certain limitations in the translation process, there may be discrepancies between the translated text and the original content. We recommend referring to the original source for complete accuracy. In case of any inaccuracies, we invite you to reach out to us with corrections. If you believe any content has infringed upon your rights, please contact us immediately for its removal.

 Australia NSW Police Crack Down on Illicit Tobacco Syndicate Under Strike Force Franklin
Australia NSW Police Crack Down on Illicit Tobacco Syndicate Under Strike Force Franklin
NSW Police, together with NSW Health and the Australian Border Force, seized more than 18,000 vapes, 1.9 million cigarettes, 74kg of loose-leaf tobacco and five unregistered firearms during a week of action under Strike Force Franklin. Four people were charged following coordinated raids on the Far North Coast. Police said the operation targeted organised crime networks profiting from illicit tobacco sales, with an estimated street value exceeding $2.35 million(1.54 million US dollars)..
Nov.03 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Altria’s Nicotine Pouch Rollout in the U.S.: On! PLUS May Launch on October 14, Not Yet FDA-Approved
Altria’s Nicotine Pouch Rollout in the U.S.: On! PLUS May Launch on October 14, Not Yet FDA-Approved
Altria’s new nicotine pouch On! PLUS™ is slated to launch in the U.S. on October 14, debuting in North Carolina, Texas, and Florida. The product uses NICOSILK™ technology and will offer multiple nicotine strengths. FDA approval has not yet been granted, but Helix says it is proceeding in line with compliance requirements.
Oct.11 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Ireland Considering Ban on Nicotine Pouches to Protect Youth, Says Chief Medical Officer
Ireland Considering Ban on Nicotine Pouches to Protect Youth, Says Chief Medical Officer
Ireland’s Department of Health is examining a ban on nicotine pouches to curb nicotine use among young people. Chief Medical Officer Prof. Mary Horgan said the ban could be included in amendments to the current tobacco bill.
Nov.10 by 2FIRSTS.ai
China’s E-Cigarette Exports Rise to USD 1.098 Billion in October 2025, Up 23.7% Year-on-Year as U.S. Demand Surges
China’s E-Cigarette Exports Rise to USD 1.098 Billion in October 2025, Up 23.7% Year-on-Year as U.S. Demand Surges
China’s e-cigarette exports reached USD 1.098 billion in October 2025, rising 24.8% month-on-month and 23.7% year-on-year, according to the latest data released by the General Administration of Customs of China. Export concentration increased to 83.11%, with the U.S. market contributing the largest share of monthly growth.
Nov.21 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Bremen Sees Active Illicit Trade in E-Cigarettes and Nicotine Pouches; Regulators Say ‘Nearly Every Inspection Finds Violations’
Bremen Sees Active Illicit Trade in E-Cigarettes and Nicotine Pouches; Regulators Say ‘Nearly Every Inspection Finds Violations’
Bremen’s state government warns of increasingly active illicit trade in e-cigarettes, snus, and nicotine pouches. Enforcement reports “violations in nearly every inspection,” with some disposable vapes exceeding Germany’s 2 ml e-liquid cap. Since 2024, authorities have recorded 54 violations in 255 checks, concentrated around the central station district and city center.
Oct.10 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Singapore media: Relx-linked firm Hellow SG struck off and office closed in Singapore
Singapore media: Relx-linked firm Hellow SG struck off and office closed in Singapore
According to The Straits Times, after Singapore strengthened anti-vaping enforcement from September 2025, Relx International-linked entity Hellow SG voluntarily applied for deregistration and was officially struck off by ACRA on September 30, closing its local office. The company reportedly undertook regional business support and operated quietly.
Nov.03 by 2FIRSTS.ai