Police in Argentina Seize Marijuana-filled Motorcycle along Paraná River

Regulations by 2FIRSTS.ai
Nov.17.2023
Police in Argentina Seize Marijuana-filled Motorcycle along Paraná River
Argentinean police in Misiones province seized a motorcycle with 66 packages of marijuana, worth around 15.3k USD. Investigation underway.

According to a report from noticiasdel6 on November 16, the police of Misiones Province in Argentina recently seized a motorbike containing marijuana in the Parana River area of Eldorado town. Inside the vehicle, they found 66 packages with a total street value of approximately 54 million Argentine pesos (equivalent to $153,000 USD).

 

The police reported the federal prosecutor and seized the marijuana and motorcycles.

 

Currently, the confiscated items have been transferred to the police station and are being handled by the court. The authorities are conducting an investigation and searching for the drug traffickers involved in the case.

 

We welcome news tips, article submissions, interview requests, or comments on this piece.

Please contact us at info@2firsts.com, or reach out to Alan Zhao, CEO of 2Firsts, on LinkedIn


Notice

1.  This article is intended solely for professional research purposes related to industry, technology, and policy. Any references to brands or products are made purely for objective description and do not constitute any form of endorsement, recommendation, or promotion by 2Firsts.

2.  The use of nicotine-containing products — including, but not limited to, cigarettes, e-cigarettes, nicotine pouchand heated tobacco products — carries significant health risks. Users are responsible for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in their respective jurisdictions.

3.  This article is not intended to serve as the basis for any investment decisions or financial advice. 2Firsts assumes no direct or indirect liability for any inaccuracies or errors in the content.

4.  Access to this article is strictly prohibited for individuals below the legal age in their jurisdiction.

 

Copyright

 

This article is either an original work created by 2Firsts or a reproduction from third-party sources with proper attribution. All copyrights and usage rights belong to 2Firsts or the original content provider. Unauthorized reproduction, distribution, or any other form of unauthorized use by any individual or organization is strictly prohibited. Violators will be held legally accountable.

For copyright-related inquiries, please contact: info@2firsts.com

 

AI Assistance Disclaimer

 

This article may have been enhanced using AI tools to improve translation and editorial efficiency. However, due to technical limitations, inaccuracies may occur. Readers are encouraged to refer to the cited sources for the most accurate information.

We welcome any corrections or feedback. Please contact us at: info@2firsts.com

Canada Studies UK-Style “Smoke-Free Generation” Tobacco Ban
Canada Studies UK-Style “Smoke-Free Generation” Tobacco Ban
Canada’s federal health minister, Majorie Michel, said she is looking into legislation that would permanently ban the sale of tobacco products to anyone born after 2008. She said Canada has seen the approach recently proposed in the United Kingdom and is reviewing it with partners. Health Canada previously said the Government of Canada has invested C$66 million annually since 2018 to help Canadians quit smoking and reduce the harms of nicotine addiction.
Apr.29 by 2FIRSTS.ai
WSJ: White House Pushes for More Flavored Vape Approvals as FDA Commissioner Makary Blocks Move
WSJ: White House Pushes for More Flavored Vape Approvals as FDA Commissioner Makary Blocks Move
According to The Wall Street Journal, the White House is pushing to allow more flavored vape products onto the market for the first time in years, but FDA Commissioner Marty Makary opposes the move and has blocked the plan. The report said a memo from Makary’s office prevented authorization of several flavors from vape maker Glas, even after FDA scientific reviewers had supported them.
Apr.20 by 2FIRSTS.ai
FDA Warns Retailers Over Unauthorized Nicotine Pouches Resembling Candy and Everyday Products
FDA Warns Retailers Over Unauthorized Nicotine Pouches Resembling Candy and Everyday Products
The FDA issued warning letters to eight retailers selling unauthorized nicotine pouches and dissolvable tobacco products resembling candy, breath strips and cough drops. The action highlights rising scrutiny of packaging, youth appeal and accidental ingestion risks, as the agency clarifies enforcement priorities for unauthorized ENDS and nicotine pouch products while maintaining PMTA as the legal market pathway.
Special Report
May.21
Swedish Politicians Ask European Commission to Clarify Legality of France’s Nicotine Pouch Ban
Swedish Politicians Ask European Commission to Clarify Legality of France’s Nicotine Pouch Ban
France’s ban on oral nicotine pouches has triggered an immediate response in Sweden. Swedish Minister for Foreign Trade Benjamin Dousa said Sweden had mobilized strongly against the ban and argued that it constitutes a clear obstacle to the free movement of goods within the EU single market. Swedish officials say the measure affects a strategically important domestic industry and conflicts with Sweden’s harm-reduction approach to public health.
Apr.14 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Ispire Reports Fiscal Q3 2026 Revenue of $18.7 Million and Net Loss of $9.5 Million
Ispire Reports Fiscal Q3 2026 Revenue of $18.7 Million and Net Loss of $9.5 Million
Ispire Technology reported financial results on May 7, 2026, for the third quarter of fiscal 2026, covering the three months ended March 31, 2026. Revenue was $18.7 million, compared with $26.2 million in the third quarter of fiscal 2025 and $20.3 million in the prior quarter. Gross profit was $2.0 million, with gross margin of 10.7%. Net loss was $9.5 million, or $0.17 per share. The company said it held $18.0 million in cash as of March 31, 2026, up $468,000 sequentially.
May.08 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Imperial Brands Pulls myblu Vape Business From U.S., Citing Prolonged FDA Approval Process
Imperial Brands Pulls myblu Vape Business From U.S., Citing Prolonged FDA Approval Process
Imperial Brands said it will phase out its myblu vaping business in the United States, citing prolonged FDA approval timelines for new vape products. The company said it will instead focus on modern oral nicotine products in the U.S., including the expansion of its Zone brand and new flavors. While overall next-generation product revenue continued to grow, revenue from the category in the Americas declined sharply.
May.12