Saudi Arabia Allows Limited Entry of E-Cigarettes

Feb.27.2023
Saudi Arabia Allows Limited Entry of E-Cigarettes
Saudi Arabia allows adult travelers to carry up to 25 disposable e-cigarettes, maximum 125 per person every 3 months.

Recently, Saudi Arabian authorities announced the permissible amount of electronic cigarettes that travelers can bring into the country.


The Saudi Arabian General Authority of Tax and Customs has announced that non-frequent adult travelers can carry up to 25 disposable e-cigarettes, with a maximum of 125 per person every three months.


Reference:


Saudi Arabia reveals quantity of allowed electronic cigarettes to enter the Kingdom.


This document has been generated through artificial intelligence translation and is provided solely for the purposes of industry discourse and learning. Please note that the intellectual property rights of the content belong to the original media source or author. Owing to certain limitations in the translation process, there may be discrepancies between the translated text and the original content. We recommend referring to the original source for complete accuracy. In case of any inaccuracies, we invite you to reach out to us with corrections. If you believe any content has infringed upon your rights, please contact us immediately for its removal.

Reuters Exclusive: FDA’s Fast-Track Review of Nicotine Pouches Slows Over Youth and New-User Concerns
Reuters Exclusive: FDA’s Fast-Track Review of Nicotine Pouches Slows Over Youth and New-User Concerns
Reuters reported on April 1 that several popular nicotine pouch products still have not been cleared for sale in the United States despite a fast-track review pilot run by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration. Three sources said FDA reviewers have taken a cautious approach because of potential risks to youth and other non-tobacco users, including the possibility of driving nicotine addiction among adults who do not already smoke.
Apr.02 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Imperial Brands to Close Langenhagen Cigarette Factory by 2027
Imperial Brands to Close Langenhagen Cigarette Factory by 2027
Imperial Brands said it will gradually close the Reemtsma factory in Langenhagen near Hanover by 2027 after efforts to find a buyer failed to produce a sustainable agreement. The factory has produced cigarettes since 1971 and currently affects around 600 employees. The company said it had examined all realistic options over recent months but did not receive a binding offer from a potential buyer.
Mar.27 by 2FIRSTS.ai
Al Fakher Parent AIR Advances U.S. Listing Plan, With Deal Expected in First Half of 2026
Al Fakher Parent AIR Advances U.S. Listing Plan, With Deal Expected in First Half of 2026
AIR Limited and Cantor Equity Partners III, Inc. announced that AIR and AIR Holdings Limited have filed a Form F-4 registration statement with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission in connection with their previously announced proposed business combination. Upon closing, the combined company, AIR Global PLC, is expected to be listed on Nasdaq in the United States under the ticker symbol “AIIR.”
Mar.31 by 2FIRSTS.ai
BAT AGM Highlights Smokeless Strategy, AI Capability and Regulatory Engagement
BAT AGM Highlights Smokeless Strategy, AI Capability and Regulatory Engagement
BAT Chair Luc Jobin told shareholders at the company’s 2026 Annual General Meeting that BAT delivered on its plans in 2025 despite a challenging external environment, with the U.S. business returning to growth, smokeless consumers increasing by more than 15%, improved New Categories contribution, and GBP 6.3 billion returned to shareholders.
Apr.16 by 2FIRSTS.ai
FDA Wins Default Entry in Case Against E-Cigarette Distributor, to Seek Permanent Injunction
FDA Wins Default Entry in Case Against E-Cigarette Distributor, to Seek Permanent Injunction
The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has made procedural progress in its lawsuit against North Carolina-based e-cigarette distributor Dream Distro LLC and its owner. A federal district judge granted the government’s request for entry of default after the defendants failed to respond to the complaint within 21 days of service. The government will next seek a default judgment, including a permanent injunction.
Apr.09 by 2FIRSTS.ai
LOST MARY Launches VIZ With Transparent Wraparound Pod and LED Display
LOST MARY Launches VIZ With Transparent Wraparound Pod and LED Display
LOST MARY announced VIZ on May 6, 2026, describing it as the brand’s first product with a transparent 360-degree wraparound pod.
May.07 by 2FIRSTS.ai